Monday, January 5, 2015

This is what I Want for My Birthday Today! By Gabriel Olatunji-Legend

[caption id="attachment_692" align="aligncenter" width="740"]Gabriel Olatunji-Legend'
Gabriel Olatunji-Legend'[/caption]



“Mr Legend, Happy birthday to u. I'm Miss Odun's colleague. U see, if there's one thing she did for me in 2014, it was introducing me to your blog. I've got so many issues with life but ur blog gave me ways and showed me how to deal with them. Now I can boldly say I'm a better person than before. We both followed the young voices article, d one u did from 15th through 30th. She will call me and say, Oya log in oo, d next article is online oo. God has used u to bless me and I'm glad I met Miss Odun that introduced me to you. God will increase u. God will bless u. You will abound in grace and honour. Bye! You deserve a national recognition.” - Dr Lucy Opemipo


(the above was not edited)

Now, the above brought tears to my eyes. She wasn’t even on my contact but was following the content of this blog through another person who is on my contact and today she decided to send me the above message using the BBM of the friend who is on my contact. Whatever it is you love and BELIEVE in, don’t stop doing it even if the financial benefit is delayed.

Today is my birthday and I have just a simple request; remember that I also had a request last year and it was to help a child who needed surgery but this year my request is based on the testimony above. The content of this blog has impacted a lot of people positively and that was one of our reasons for publishing two books using mostly the content of this blog; the book titles are, ‘The Record Breaker’ and ‘Woman, This is How To Choose Your Own King’. Each of the book is sold for N500 and the two books are packed together, which makes it N1000 but I want you to help me give atleast 100 people a pack each this week (let’s inspire more lives and impact more people positively). I am slashing the price by half for anyone who will order for 10 packs and above. If you have a set of people you want to give it to my team can assist with that and if you want us to deliver it to you we will also do that. You can get 10 packs for N5000 instead of N10000 (delivery cost exempted) and this price is because I really desire that atleast 100 people will get solutions to most of the issues and problems they face.

Can you do me this favour? Help me give 100 people these life changing books as a BIRTHDAY gift this week. The price of the book pack reverts back to N1000 by Wednesday.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a blessing and for supporting always. Special shout out to Odunayo for helping us reach more people.

To make your orders between today, January 5 and tomorrow January 6, call 07056634215 or send us a mail: olatunjispeaks@gmail.com or add us on BBM: 2BAC2A15

Gabriel Olatunji-Legend's books

Gabriel Olatunji-Legend is a Transformational writer and the Founder of Africa’s No 1 Blog on Inspiration – OLATUNJISPEAKS.com. He tweets from @OlatunjiLEGEND

No comments:

Post a Comment